Duration : 22 days
Difficulty Level : Streneous
Manaslu Circuit Trek is definitely unforgettable.... Manaslu the world’s ninth highest peak is that it is indeed well of-the beaten track. Walking up along the Buri Gandaki from Gorkha, we meet Chettries and Bahuna in the low land, Gurungs in the mid regions, and Bhotiyas, a Tibetan – speaking people in its northern extent. The terrain varies from sub-tropical to high alpine, and above all is the mountains; Mt. Manaslu rises supreme in a Himal that boasts Boudha Peak, Himal Chuli (25,895ft) Peak 29 then Manaslu itself, North Peak and Larkya Peak. Entering the Sama Valley we pass through Samo Village (12,795 ft.) noted for it is near by monastery to the high settlement of Larkya Bazar. Cross Larkya La at 17,103 ft. accompanied by a panorama of the Manaslu Himal, and in the distance the Annapurna Himal & Thorong-La. We end this trek in Pokhara.
Activity: Trekking, walking, hiking
Starting from: Gorkha
Ending at: Beshishar
Highest access of the trek: Larkya pass (5,211m)
Himalayan sights: Manaslu, Himal Chuli, Himlung Himal, Cheo Himal, Kanguru, Annapurna II etc…
Mode of trekking: Camping
Departures: March| April |May |September |October |November
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu, meet our representative and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: At leisure in Kathmandu
Day 3: Drive to Arughat (602m).
Day 4: Trek to Sheti Khola (713m).
Day 5: Trek to Machha Khola (890).
Day 6: Through the gorge to Jagat (1420m).
Day 7: Beyond Philim (1,607m)
Day 8: Trek to Deng (1,806m)
Day 9: Trek to Namrung (2,672m)
Day 10: Trek to Shya (3,529m)
Day 11: Trek to Samagaon (3,780m)
Day 12: Rest acclimatization.
Day 13: Trek to Samdo (3,873m)
Day 14: Acclimatization day at Samdo (3,874m)
Day 15: Trek to Larkya Phedi (4,492m)
Day 16: Cross the Larkya La (5,211m) further to Bimthang (3720m)
Day 17: Trek to Gho (2,567m)
Day 18: Trek to Dharapanoi (2,007m)
Day 19: Trek to Syange (1,195m)
Day 20: Trek to Bulbule (1,316m)
Day 21: Drive to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel.
Day 22: Transfer to airport for final departure
• Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing bed & breakfast basis,
• Internal flight tickets,
• All necessary permits,
• Professional Sherpa Guide (Sirdar) backed by full crew staffs & porters,
• Daily wages, insurance, cloth, food, shelter of staffs and porters,
• Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during entire trip,
• Transport of all food supply & equipments from the trip starting point to the ending point as per itinerary,
• Airport-hotel-airport transfers,
• First Aid Medical Kit (only for staffs),
• O2 or hyperbaric chamber for emergency use,
• Emergency helicopter rescue evacuation arrangements,
• Air travel to/from Nepal,
• Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu,
• Soft/hard drinks, laundry, postage, telephone bills, all items of personal nature,
• Personal clothing, insurance against accidental, medical and emergency rescue evacuations,
• Respective expenses if one returns earlier from the trip due to sickness or emergency purpose.
Fields marked with * are required